- Firms can pay equal consecutive monthly instalments from March 2021.
- The threshold has been temporarily increased to £500,000.
- Payments should be made by 1 April 2021 to avoid fine.
- Report pushed back due to pandemic uncertainty.
- New reforms to go ahead as planned on 6 April.
- The Budget will be delivered on 3 March 2021.
- Stamp duty holiday is due to end on 31 March 2021.
- Determining your employees’ pay rates for 2021/22.
- Up to nine million jobs may be affected without an extension.
- The charge comes into effect from 1 March 2021.
We can help
We work with you and for you, not against you.
Our experience, expertise and practicality will complement your own skills and can only enhance your business.