- 46,230 homes sold as COVID-19 restrictions impact the housing market.
- Nearly a million firms in COVID-19 debt.
- Temporary measures set to be announced in early July ‘fiscal event’.
- As HMRC resumes investigations, here’s how businesses can prepare.
- Fraudsters target retail, hospitality and leisure firms.
- Temporary tax cuts may be revealed in July.
- Many workers opted-out during COVID-19 crisis.
- The VAT deferral period ends on 30 June 2020.
- Firms set to have 30 days to confess from July.
- Business group calls for new measures.
We can help
We work with you and for you, not against you.
Our experience, expertise and practicality will complement your own skills and can only enhance your business.