- Two-thirds of salaries covered for firms required to shut.
- GDP remains 9.2% lower than pre-pandemic levels.
- Up to £26 billion could be lost.
- Sunak hinted at possible tax rises to protect the public's finances.
- Men and women now receive their state pension at 66.
- Businesses can claim the bonus from 15 February 2021.
- Tax bills of up to £30,000 can be paid in instalments.
- Acas reported six out of 10 large companies are likely to make redundancies.
- The Government will keep the SEISS open until 30 April 2021.
- Chancellor announces more support measures for UK businesses.
We can help
We work with you and for you, not against you.
Our experience, expertise and practicality will complement your own skills and can only enhance your business.