- Hospitality and retail bounce back in Q2 2021.
- Business start-ups in 2021 up by 22% from previous year.
- 41% of receipts came from 1% of capital gains taxpayers.
- CIOT calls for MTD for ITSA to be delayed.
- It will cover costs in the event of cancellation.
- The UK economy grew by 0.4% in the UK.
- Companies failed to pay £2.1 million to 34,000 workers.
- Self-employed taxpayers have until 30 September 2021 to submit their claims.
- Government grants and generous tax incentives for low-emissions vehicles.
- Businesses can apply for the £7 million fund.
We can help
We work with you and for you, not against you.
Our experience, expertise and practicality will complement your own skills and can only enhance your business.