- Findings reflect taxes being paid correctly.
- New legislation aims to provide more transparency.
- ONS report shows a drop in food purchases
- HMRC study shows confusion around MTD requirements.
- A 12 week consultation has launched to look at protective measures.
- Only 4 in 10 think new rules will be easy to follow.
- Tools should be updated ahead of National Insurance threshold increase.
- CPI rate at the highest level for 40 years.
- Stricter measures rolled out to crack down on relief abuse.
- The changes will reflect BoE’s interest rate increase.
We can help
We work with you and for you, not against you.
Our experience, expertise and practicality will complement your own skills and can only enhance your business.