- New rules will not apply to those who met the deadline.
- Records levels of women in employment.
- Payments on account bills omitted for some taxpayers.
- Big employers can support smaller employers with training needs.
- Participation rates still fall behind medium and large businesses.
- Reforms to be rolled out for the private sector in April 2020.
- 1 million businesses mandated into digital tax scheme.
- New system kicks in 21 days after stalemate is resolved.
- New prompt payment rules take effect from autumn.
- Combined employer-employee contributions increase to 8%.
We can help
We work with you and for you, not against you.
Our experience, expertise and practicality will complement your own skills and can only enhance your business.