- Nine in 10 SMEs secured COVID-related finance in Q3.
- 27% of small businesses said they would not survive to see 2021.
- New campaign aims to protect people from false advertising.
- The grant will offer a lump sum up to a maximum of £7,500.
- Every area in England falls into one of three alert levels.
- To qualify, businesses must meet new rules on trading conditions.
- The OBR predicts the economy will grow by 5.5% in 2021.
- The OTS recommends options for COVID-19 tax grab.
- Latest tax to go digital set to roll out from 2026 at earliest.
- Clarification needed on tax exemption for annual functions.
We can help
We work with you and for you, not against you.
Our experience, expertise and practicality will complement your own skills and can only enhance your business.