- Transport Secretary fuels rumours of another delay.
- Rishi Sunak accepts top job at the Treasury.
- New legislation kicks in from 6 April.
- Move could save the Treasury £10bn a year.
- Urgency to “reduce costs and boost investment”.
- Full report due to be published this month.
- Lower thresholds to rise in line with inflation.
- Knowledge levels higher in under-55 workers.
- Report calls for “unpopular” tax to be cut to 10% in Spring Budget 2020.
- Firms report extra costs and obligations since 1 April 2019.
We can help
We work with you and for you, not against you.
Our experience, expertise and practicality will complement your own skills and can only enhance your business.